Information we may collect and retain
We may collect and retain your personal information in the following circumstances:
- a) when you complete forms on this website (including surveys, search forms, competition entry forms, registration forms, job application forms and other forms);
- b) when you create, modify, or use any accounts or registered user facilities available through Token Generator;
- c) in the course of receiving questions, comments or other communications from you; and
- d) as you navigate through Token Generator, certain information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your active participation) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection. Information collected may include server addresses, top-level domain names, dates and times of visits to the website, pages accessed and documents downloaded, previous websites visited and the type of browser used.
Use of personal information
The personal information we collect will be used to provide services you have authorised or requested. We may also use personal information collected by us to:
- a) verify your identity and assist you in case you forget your password or login details
- b) respond to any questions or correspondence from you;
- c) manage and improve Token Generator and any related services;
- d) carry out internal research and development;
- e) conduct student satisfaction surveys via an independent agency to assist us better serve our clients;
- f) provide you with information about a service that you are using (including critical updates and announcements);
- g) reduce the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information;
- h) customise Token Generator to suit your particular preferences and interests;
- i) where you create a message using Token Generator (for the purpose of sending that message to us, or to any other recipient specified by you), send that message;
- j) analyse Mobile App usage, trends and statistics;
- k) with your permission, supply you with further information concerning products and services which may be of interest to you; or
- l) carry out any other use that is authorised by you or is notified to you at the time of collection.
Disclosure of personal information
- a) we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
- b) we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce any legal rights we may have, or is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of you, us, or others; or
- c) we are required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
Storage of personal information
Your personal information is collected by Token Generator and may be held by us. These organisations” addresses are set out below. The information collected on, or through Token Generator is stored on a secure server located in Australia. Right to access and correct your personal information You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information we hold about you by contacting our privacy officer at: email@example.com
We reserve the right to add to, modify, or remove Token Generator or any information, feature, specification, or other part of Token Generator (at any time and without notice to you). We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by publishing the changed terms on Token Generator. You should review these terms and conditions periodically to be aware of such changes. Your continuing access or use of Token Generator following such publication shall be deemed your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions.
In order to access certain information and features offered on Token Generator, you will need to create an account with CENTRALITY INVESTMENTS LIMITED (‘CENTRALITY’). See CENTRALITY terms below.
Your use of Token Generator
Token Generator enables you to submit information and other user-supplied content (“user content”). By creating, modifying, transmitting, uploading, or submitting any user content, you:
- a) grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable licence to publicly display and make your user content available, excluding personal details, (by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed) to other users of Token Generator and other users of our services in such manner as we may permit from time to time; and
- b) acknowledge and agree that no royalties or other remuneration will be paid or payable to you for your user content, or for the granting of the rights described above.
We have no obligation to you to make Token Generator or any user content available. We may at any time edit, refouse to display, or remove any part of Token Generator (including your user content) as we deem appropriate.
The materials displayed on Token Generator are protected by copyright and other laws of New Zealand, and under similar laws and international conventions abroad. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright and other intellectual property rights that may subsist in Token Generator including text, illustrations, photographs, video, music, sounds, layout, designs, source code, belong to us or to our licensors (together, “our intellectual property”). Except with our prior written permission, you may not in any form or by any means:
- a) use, copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish, or create in any way any works contained in any part of Token Generator; or
- b) commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of Token Generator. Feedback and unsolicited submissions
If you give us feedback about Token Generator or our products or services, you grant us the right to use that feedback for the purpose of improving Token Generator or services (and for any other purpose we deem necessary or desirable) without being obliged to pay you any compensation in respect of our use of that feedback. If you do send us unsolicited ideas:
- b) they will be deemed to be non-confidential; and
- c) we will not be required to provide any acknowledgement of their source.
While we endeavour to ensure that the content of Token Generator is free from errors, we do not give any warranty or other assurance as to the content of material appearing on Token Generator, its accuracy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose. We give no guarantee to you that the dates shown on the Mobile App are accurate or correct and we will not be liable to you in the event of any inaccuracies. We strongly advise you to check on the institution”s website for further information. You are responsible for ensuring that any dates added to your calendar remain updated and accurate. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide Token Generator and related information and services on an â€œas isâ€ basis without any warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind (whether, express, implied, statutory or otherwise) including, but not limited to, warranties of non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. If you are using our services for business purposes, you agree that the guarantees provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act shall not apply to those services.
Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all responsibility for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, financial loss, damages for loss in business projects, loss of profits or other economic losses) whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use, Token Generator, our services, or any information or material appearing on Token Generator, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using Token Generator or any such services, information or material.
Links to Third party Websites
Token Generator provides links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Such linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents (including the accuracy, legality or decency) of any linked site or any material contained in a linked site. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the linked site. We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided by any third party or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content, information or services available on or through any such independent third party websites. We are not the agent of any third parties. We have no involvement or responsibility in any dealing or transaction that arises between you and any organisations, institutions or providers referred to on Token Generator. You must deal with that organisation directly to complete any transactions or to resolve any issues arising from them. Neither we nor any other company in Token Generator group of companies, or any employees, contracts and agents of any company in Token Generator Group (CENTRALITY INVESTMENTS), will be liable for any claims, losses, or costs and expenses which arise out of or are connected with your use of Token Generator, except liability that cannot be lawfully excluded.
Although we endeavour to prevent the introduction of viruses or other malicious code (together, “malicious code”) to Token Generator, we do not guarantee or warrant that Token Generator, or any data available from it, does not contain malicious code. We will not be liable for any damages or harm attributable to malicious code. You are responsible for ensuring that the process that you employ for accessing Token Generator does not expose your computer system to the risk of interference or damage from malicious code.
Although we endeavour to protect the security of your personal information you acknowledge that there is a risk of unauthorised access to (or alteration of) your transmissions or data or of the information contained on your computer system or on Token Generator. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any losses that you may sustain as a result of such unauthorized access or alteration. All information transmitted to you or from you is transmitted at your risk, and you assume all responsibility and risks arising in relation to your use of Token Generator and the internet. We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which may arise in connection with your accessing of Token Generator or any outbound hyperlink.
Last updated: 27 November 2018